Careers at the Natural History Museum
Browse current openings at the Natural History Museum!
How to Apply
Please browse the open positions below, and follow the link provided to complete the initial employment application online.
- Assistant Collections Manager, Invertebrate Paleontology
- Associate, Guest Relations
- Chief Advancement Officer
- Collections Manager, Ichthyology
- Coordinator, Membership Marketing
- Digital Copywriter
- Digital Writer / Content Producer
- Director, Communications
- Gallery Interpreter
- Lead Web Developer
- Manager, Mobile Museum
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist
- Puppeteer - Triceratops and Sabertooth Cat
- Senior Designer
- Technician, Media and Lighting
In an effort to better conserve our natural resources, we will only accept online applications at this time.
Thank you for your interest!
NHMLAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.
NHMLAC is seeking applicants who have demonstrated experience and commitment in working with a diverse community.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries on the application process. Please keep in mind we are unable to provide updates on applications for certain positions.